- Mar 11, 2018
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Awarded Medals 3
- March 10
Share This Page
Member , Female
I think everyone should be Zorro at least once. ♥ (I have no idea what sort of mood category this puts me in. Oo... ) Mar 19, 2018 at 7:53 PM
There are no messages on MerlotBeauty's profile yet.
- March 10
- Preferred Genres:
- I can write anything, given proper inspiration. ♥
- Reply Length:
- This varies greatly, and is largely dependent on what will work best for the story, and overall flow between myself and my writing partner.
- Frequency of Replies:
- Highly inconsistent. I am a full time school teacher. My weekdays are extremely busy, and often leave me without any energy to write [with quality]. Sometimes, I just don't feel like writing. Other times, I can't get enough of it. Though I am fun and friendly, I tend to write best with people who are understanding and patient in the face of my many real life commitments.
- Plot Preferences:
- I'll try [almost] anything once.
- Kink Preferences:
The "No" List - incest, toilet-play, rape, domestic abuse, teacher/student, extreme torture, extreme pet-play, anthro, "furry"
I have too many things I like, and am willing to explore to list here. This is best discussed with writing partners.
- RPG Rating:
- See below.
I am MerlotBeautly, although I often go by Merl. I have been a forum-based writer for about 16 years now. I love not only the creativity that I get to explore, but the friendships, and connections that I get to make with others while I do so--from all over the world, no less!
I thrive off collaborative efforts! Whether I am designing an entire world, or simply storytelling by the seat of my pants, I truly love it all! I'm willing to explore (almost) anything and everything as it relates to story.
My RP Rating -
I feel like this rating deserves a bit of explanation:
Just because I am willing to "write without limits" doesn't mean I need to do so. All content should have purpose, and exist to enhance a story. Just because I can and will write dark/explicit content doesn't mean I will do so without reason.
More importantly, I will always write to the comfort level of my partners.
There are only a very few things I prefer to avoid -
- Most Fandom/Fan fiction (Open world settings such as Skyrim, DnD, Fallout, etc. are okay!)
- First person writing. (This just doesn't work, for me, when there is more than a single writer involved)
I am definitely an open book! Feel free to ask if you have questions regarding my style, preferences, or just about my countless experiences from over the years!