- Mar 11, 2018
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Awarded Medals 15
- March 10
Share This Page
Embrace the lush within. ♥ , Female
*Creeps out of pillow fort. SQUEALS!* Thank you, @Nevermind ! *Crawls back into pillow fort mumbling something about three more days.* Jun 12, 2018
There are no messages on MerlotBeauty's profile yet.
- March 10
- Preferred Genres:
- I can write anything, given proper inspiration. ♥
- Reply Length:
- This varies greatly, and is largely dependent on what will work best for the story, and overall flow between myself and my writing partner.
- Frequency of Replies:
- Highly inconsistent. I am a full time school teacher. My weekdays are extremely busy, and often leave me without any energy to write [with quality]. Sometimes, I just don't feel like writing. Other times, I can't get enough of it. Though I am fun and friendly, I tend to write best with people who are understanding and patient in the face of my many real life commitments.
- Plot Preferences:
- I'll try [almost] anything once.
- Kink Preferences:
The "No" List - incest, toilet-play, rape, domestic abuse, teacher/student, extreme torture, extreme pet-play, anthro, "furry"
I have too many things I like, and am willing to explore to list here. This is best discussed with writing partners.
- RPG Rating:
- See below.
I am MerlotBeauty, although I often go by Merl. I have been a forum-based writer for about 16 years. I love not only the creativity that I get to explore, but the friendships, and connections that I get to make with others while I do so--from all over the world, no less! ♥
I thrive on collaborative efforts. Whether we are designing an entire world, or simply storytelling by the seat of our pants, I truly love it all! I'm willing to explore (almost) anything and everything as it relates to story.
Content and Limits
My RP Rating:
I am willing to "write without limits," but doesn't mean I need to do so. All content should be relevant and hold purpose; in other words it should enhance the story. Just because I can and will write dark/explicit content doesn't mean I will do so without reason.
Most importantly, I will always write to the comfort level of my partners.
- I am not interested in most Fandom/Fan fiction. Some open world settings, based on games i.e. Skyrim, DnD, Fallout, etc. are okay!
- I do not do first person writing. This just doesn't work for me when there is more than a single writer involved.
- I am not familiar with Anime - I do not mind detailed artwork of this nature, but asking for an RP based in this style/genre is simply lost on me.
I am definitely an open book! Feel free to ask if you have questions regarding my style, preferences, or just about my countless experiences from over the years!