Follow BDRP on all major social media! Tweet at us, Like us, Follow us, Pin our Boards, Reblog us, and check out member Art!Dismiss Notice
Looking for more ways to find partners? Check out the Fandom Catalogue and Genre Catalogue!Dismiss Notice
Sign up and share what fandoms and genres you are interested in! See who's into the same things you are and give them a shout!
Hey Guest! We've created a cute new charity medal you can grab by donating to help save the rainforest! Check out the post here for a preview of the medal and more information.Dismiss Notice
- Last Activity:
- Sep 19, 2019 at 1:11 PM
- Feb 3, 2018
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Awarded Medals 34
Wicked Blood , Female, 30, from Cali
We are born of one breath; one spark. Sep 9, 2019
- Villains was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Sep 19, 2019 at 1:11 PM
There are no messages on Villains's profile yet.
- Jul 25, 1989 (Age: 30)
- Home Page:
- Preferred Genres:
- Speculative Fiction: Mostly Deep Space Sci-fi, Cyberpunk, Modern Fantasy, Post-apocalyptic Scenarios, or Lovecraftian Horror.
- Reply Length:
- 2 - 5+ paragraphs.
- Pairing Preferences:
- F x M, M x F x M - Rivals/Enemies/Fairweather companions.
- Frequency of Replies:
- I'm slow.
- Plot Preferences:
- Action, Adventure, Horror, Suspense, Whimsical bullshit within reason, etc.
- Kink Preferences:
- See request threads. Links are in my signature.
I'm Kat and I write stuff.
- RPG Rating:
Y'know.. RP stuff.
My group RPs will always come before any 1x1s I join.
I'm 30, female, and engaged to @Obscene - we've been together a long time.
If I'm interested in the content of an RP, I'll role-play just about anything.
What I enjoy writing about:
What I’m not interested in writing about:
- Busty women who don’t need a man, but really enjoy having one around.
- Men with incorrigible egos and cock piercings.
- Co-dependency that develops over time.
- Space babes.
- Reverse Harems.
- Settings that contain one of the following descriptive words: Futuristic, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-fi, or Dystopian.
- Greek mythology.
- Rough sex in sleazy places, usually with sleazy partners.
- Stalkers, obsessive fans, and jaded ex-lovers.
- Non-commital commitments and unspoken relationships.
- Cocks with ridges and/or knots.
- Wings, horns, and tails.
- Made up alien races and/or reimagined fantasy races.
- Poetic prose.
- Shameless sluts free from the moral shackles of relationships.
- Villains who aren’t entirely villainous.
- Heroes who aren’t exactly heroic.
- Heroines who aren’t baby soft or picture-perfect.
- Extraordinary beings being sort of ordinary.
- Ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
- Space operas.
- Rebels and punks fucking straight-laced desk jockeys.
- Emotional times, angsty or otherwise.
- Big titty Goth babes.
- Awkward scenarios for immortal creatures.
- Characters who’re developed enough to have their own k-lists.
- Letting characters decide if they like something rather than deciding for them before a scene even happens.
- Places that can’t possibly exist outside of fiction.
- Deep space shenanigans.
- Cat owners, dog owners.
- Animal owners.
- Helmets and masks.
- Dark perspectives on life.
- Uneasy settings.
- Unfair bargains.
- Precarious situations stemming from an ‘I need you so badly, I’ll fuck you whether you like it or not’ mentality.
- Space westerns.
- Casual conversation.
- Condensed fight scenes.
- Interpersonal relationships.
- The one that got away.
- Platonic relationships.
- Post-apocalyptic settings without Zombies.
- White/Blonde hair.
- Characters someone else wants me to play to fit their fantasy pairing.
- Strict dom/sub mechanics between characters outside of smut scenes.
- Characters built to fit a very specific role.
- Mother-Son/Daughter-Father incest.
- Strictly slice-of-life plots.
- Any setting that doesn’t contain one of the following descriptive words: Futuristic, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-fi, or Dystopian.
- Humans living in a world exactly like the world we live in.
- Post-apocalyptic settings with Zombies.
- School-related plots.
- Characters with children or spouses.
- Cheating characters.
- My personal life.
- Your personal life.
- Boring plots that only exist to kickstart sex scenes.
- Long fight scenes no one wants to DM.